Είστε σε:  Home Πολιτισμος και έδαφος Εκκλησία του Αγίου Φραγκίσκου της Ασίζης
Italian - ItalyFrench (Fr)Deutsch (DE-CH-AT)GreekEnglish (United Kingdom)
Λεπτομέρειες πληροφοριών


Εκκλησία του Αγίου Φραγκίσκου της Ασίζης Λεπτομέρειες  
X

Όψη:
Ιστορική περίοδος: 0000
Είδος: Testo
Λέξεις κλειδιά: Εκκλησία του Αγίου Φραγκίσκου της Ασίζης, Gerace, Ρέτζιο Καλάμπρια

Η γοτθική εκκλησία του Αγίου Φραγκίσκου της Ασίζης ήταν χτισμένο το 1252, ενώθηκαν σε αυτό, τότε ένα μοναστήρι και μια άλλη εκκλησία, εν μέρει καταστράφηκε κατά τη διάρκεια των αιώνων. Το όλο συγκρότημα ανακαινίστηκε κατά τη διάρκεια των είκοσι χρόνια, επ


The beautiful Gothic church of S. Francis of Assisi, who, with St. Giovannello and the Sacred Heart insists "Largo Three Churches," was erected in 1252 on the remains of the original Romanesque building a single nave. The majestic structure (the size of 40 x 11.45 m.) was part of a convent built probably in the late thirteenth century. (the church is flanked, in fact, on the one hand, the cloister and the convent of the same name, on the other, the chapel of Santa Maria de Jesu). The building, a single aisle and with mullioned windows with arched, has a facade of great value, upon which opens a portal for Gothic pointed arch with a triple archway in Arab-Norman style (in the molding on the left, you may notice between capitals a swastika representing the sun, symbol of eternity in the East). Inside, severe and essential counterpoint to the left, the altar of St. Anthony, decorated with polychrome marble, and the "triumph" of baroque decoration of the triumphal arch and the main altar, inlaid with colored marbles in 1664 by geracese Fra 'Bonaventura Perna. It should be noted, finally, the marble sarcophagus of Prince Nicholas Ruffo (1372), referred to the school by the Sienese sculptor Tino da Camaino. The tomb, resting on three statues of Fortitude, Faith and meekness, presents on the forehead, in niches, the Madonna and various saints. The whole convent of St. Francis of Assisi, abandoned by the monks and used as a prison from 1806 to 1897 and then tampered with and broken up, has returned to its former glory thanks to the restoration started since 1951 and continued for over twenty years .



Κατηγορία: Αρχιτεκτονική  ->  Αρχιτεκτονικοί Ρυθμοί
Εγκατεστημένα σε: Largo Tre Chiese  89040   Gerace(RC)    Χάρτης

Σχετικές πληροφορίες - Il centro storico - La cattedrale di Gerace - castello - Chiesa dell’Annunziatella - Artigianato di Gerace - Le antiche fontane pubbliche - Gerace di notte - Chiesa di San Martino - San Giovanni di Gerace storia - Le antiche fontane - Chiesa di S. Caterina


Πίσω